DD pizza delivery from space

Ola Martinsson ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Tue Jan 20 12:37:54 CET 2009

Congratulations to Tormod Lökling and Arild Midthun for this very entertaining story ! I have just read it in the latest Swedish Kalle Anka & co. Very funny story Tormod. Arild, I think youre drawings are very good. Am  I correct in assuming that you're influenced by Scarpa ? I say that because in two of the panels Donald looks very Scarpaeisque to me. But I also feel that he ressembles Hubbards Donald in a way.

Ola in cloudy Stockholm, +1 and scarcely snow on the ground