Re: Lustige Taschenbücher English Ed

Arthur arthurdewolf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:39:45 CEST 2009

Steve Richter wrote:
>> Does anyone know how I can get a subscription to the English language
edition of Lustige Taschenbücher in the United States?

I contacted German publisher Ehapa about this a while ago and their answer
was that this English edition is currently not available outside Germany
(and Austria, Switzerland). They did however have a lot of people asking
about this and they were investigating possibilities of distributing the
title internationally through other channels such as Amazon. That was a few
weeks ago and I don't know if anything has changed in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Arthur
http://www.wolfstad.com/dcw/