Disney License?

SRoweCanoe at aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 01:14:16 CET 2009

usually a license last for a period of time - at last report Diamond still
plans to resume their classic Disney comics

 I was reminded that two other companies still have licences for other
disney titles,  TokyoPop (or was that Viz?) and SLG -amaze Ink.

steven rowe

In a message dated 3/3/2009 2:50:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,