Question for Gary

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 6 02:58:52 CET 2009

Thanks for telling us what you can Gary, even if it is not much.  I have a question for you. I realize there is a very good chance your answer will be "I don't know", but I figured it didn't hurt to ask.  Is this whole Gemstone/Disney comics situation likely to be resolved in any way soon?  In other words, is it likely we fans and readers will know what is going to happen, whether good or bad, in say the next couple months?  Or could it be March of *next* year and we will still be in this "holding pattern".  If there is likely no resolution coming any time soon, I imagine it would be good to know even that.  Thanks in advance for whatever you can tell us.

Dean Rekich