Gemstone Disneys

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Fri Mar 27 02:08:04 CET 2009

Well, it didn't even take two months, and some of you may already
know that Gemstone is not renewing the Disney comics license, and
won't be putting out any more issues since the last ones that reached
the shops (I don't recollect the issue numbers). Disney is looking
for someone else to take the license, and I believe they have some
candidates, but nothing's anything like nailed down at this point.

For Sue and myself it was close to a quarter-century run (with
hiatuses), but all good things come to an end, I guess.

Gary