Help identifying story

Troels Agerholm paj at post8.tele.dk
Sat May 9 16:49:55 CEST 2009

Can anyone recognize this story:

Donald has become some sort of security expert, and is therefore asked
to review the security at the Duckburg museum because they are
currently presenting the crown jewels. He ridicules the current
security level and installs his own equipment. Of course this goes
totally wrong and eventually a mouse ends up running away with at
least a ring taken from the jewels. One of the All traffic lights in
the town turns red in order to stop the "thieve".

I recall reading this story in the Danish Anders And & Co. some time
in the 90's, but I haven't been able to find it again, so I hope some
of you might know just were to look.

--
Best wishes
Troels Agerholm