Mickey Mouse and Friends #296 preview online

Tony Leopold tonyleopold at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:04:03 CEST 2009

Just thought I would comment on the first BOOM! issue of Mickey Mouse & Friends.

Overall, it looks like a pretty quality effort. The two covers are
nicely done and the paper quality is acceptable. The story itself,
being a fantasy-world type setting, is not my favorite, but it reminds
me of "World Of The Dragon Lords" which was actually pretty good and
held my young son's attention just as well as the traditional stories.

Anyone else pick up a copy?