Don Rosa

UNDBKB at aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 23:40:15 CEST 2009

> Does Don (or any other Disney comic creator) even get any information
> about the
> publication of their work in different countries?
>
> Stefan

They likely get some information the first time, but rarely for reprinting.
I know Boom! planned the Life and Times Book without contacting Don Rosa.
I sent Don the Diamond solicitation article, which he did not know about
ahead of time. Boom! has since been in contact with him.
I can not speak for Disney Comic Creators, maybe the publisher can give us
some insight as to what they do regarding contacting creators.

Barry