about the money bin 3D model

Shaun Craill shaun at craill.com
Mon Sep 28 08:13:11 CEST 2009

I could do a render, would take me a day or two to organise.  This would
only give you a fixed static view of the model though.  In the meantime you
could have a look at what it looks like using the 3D pdf's, which is more
dynamic.  You only need a reasonably current version of the free Adobe
Acrobat viewer to open them.  Would you like a copy of these pdf files
instead?
Shaun