[SPG:rpd=10] Re: U.S.A. Disney comics sales figures

Brian Tucker dogfish35 at telus.net
Wed Apr 14 21:51:24 CEST 2010

Interesting. I'm surprised that they are selling as well as they are. For
the most part, they are very poor comics with poor stories, scribbly
artwork, and poor translations. Mickey Mouse & Friends seemed to be selling
as well as the other titles, but it was dropped mid-story. While it is good
to have Disney comics in North America again, these are pretty pathetic.

The hardcovers are nice, but are selling extremely poorly. They would
probably do better if they included a detailed listing of the contents in
their solicitations. I've suggested this to them twice, but received no
response.

Brian