Don Rosa's comic publications

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Fri Dec 17 12:06:44 CET 2010

Hello everyone!

really appreciate some help from you all.
comics

This is very interesting; may I ask what the exact topic is, Katja?

original comics (in English, naturally)
Donald Duck / Uncle Scrooge magazines?

Gladstone did publish some Rosa stories in softcover albums, either among
stories by various authors, or in Rosa-only collections, such as:
-  The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck (4 volumes) (then as a single-volume
hardcover)
- The First Two Years of McDuck Adventures by Keno Don Rosa
(http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=us/USADR+5#b )
- Gladstone Giant Album # 4
(http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=us/GGI+++4#e )
- Uncle Scrooge and Donald Duck in Color # 2
(http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=us/USDDA+2#d )
- Gladstone "Leather" Bound Hardcover Comic Albums 7
(http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=us/GLBH++7#ee )
(a hardbound collection of softcover Giant Albums; I have # 6)
- Walt Disney's Comics in Color
(http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=us/WIC+++7#be )

To buy back issues, I would suggest:
http://www.brucehamilton.com/   (Steve Calrow is in charge)
http://www.milehighcomics.com/   (subscribe to their free newsletter; they
very often have special discounts on comics in general;
I have ordered many Disney & non-Disney comics from them; even with FedEx or
UPS shipping and the inescapable taxes, I got many
very good deals-- provided I ordered a certain number of  comics, of
course, but that's pretty easy)

I, too,  have been wondering about a hardcover edition by Boom! Comics of
the "Companion" stories.

Best wishes for your Thesis, Katja!

Happy holidays to you all !

Olivier