Olivier mouse-ducks at
Fri Dec 24 12:07:20 CET 2010

books put out in Norway, I believe??

I'm afraid they won't be easy to find; a fellow member of  a French message
board tried to get them on e-bay a few years ago.

Here's what I found on Mile-High Comics:

I don't know how the estimate is done; possibly using the Comic Book Price

Not about those stories, but my search turned up this interesting news item
(which everybody in the whole world certainly already knew about):

Good luck and merry Christmas !