[SPG:rpd=10] Re:Slippery Sales

Brian Tucker dogfish35 at telus.net
Mon Jul 19 13:25:37 CEST 2010

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories is supposed to be an anthology title. The
BOOM! version is anything but an anthology title, it's running the same kind
of long, drawn out stories as the other titles. I'm only missing 4 issues of
WDCS from #1, and have been collecting the title since 1954. But I'm not
collecting it anymore. BOOM! has ruined the title, just like it did all the
other titles. A sad end to what was once the best selling comic and anything
resembling quality North American Disney comics.

Brian