The Never-Ending Message (DCML Digest, Vol 88, Issue 10)

Chuck Munson chuckm_1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 00:02:04 CEST 2010

Harry wrote:

Sorry guys, but I have to make a comment: can you all please REMOVE the
entire quoted digest from your messages when you reply to it? I just got a
digest with 3 quoted digests in it. It makes the digest rather unreadable.

--Harry.
(Probably the oldest DCML member who is still *reading* DCML today. 8-)

Ouch.  I hate when I see that and then in my haste, I go and neglect to remove the rest of the message from mine!  For shame - sorry, everyone.

That said, so Darkwing is not that much longer (??) than the Boom! "regular" Disney issues?  OK, so I'm still not certain why the extra $1.....

Take care, everyone,
Chuck Munson
Herndon, Virginia, USA