looking for recent issues of Uncle Scrooge

Mike Devery mdevery at netspace.net.au
Sat Oct 2 01:03:05 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm missing a few recent issues of the Boom! USA edition of Uncle
Scrooge. I guess these will eventually appear on the various online
stores, but they don't currently have any stock.
If anyone has spares, or knows where they can be bought, can you
please let me know?

I need: Uncle Scrooge 389, 392, 393
Donald Duck 356.

Getting these Boom! issues is getting quite tricky (it doesn't help
that they apparently won't officially sell them to addresses outside
the USA), and I wonder if the market price will skyrocket in future
due to the very low print runs? (that assumes there is a secondary
market interested in them though...)

Cheers,
  Mike.