Who writes/draws the latest Disney Comics

Shad Daly shadslists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:22:25 CEST 2010

> Could someone tell me who is writing/illustrating the latest Disney comics (Scrooge, Donald, etc...) or are what we see available now
> "reruns" of previously published comics?

All the Disney "duck & mouse" comics currently being published right
now by Boom! Studios are reprints, mainly from Europe.  But they never
have been published in America before (or in English, either), so they
aren't exactly "reruns".

Walt Disney Comics & Stories currently has been reprinting a lot of
Micky Mouse stories written and drawn by Casty.

Mickey Mouse just relaunched with a story written by Stefan Petrucha
and drawn by César Ferioli Pelaez, but I don't know if they will be
sticking with those creators for a while, or will be mixing it up.

Uncle Scrooge is currently featuring many different creators, as long
as the stories are Duck Tales stories.

Donald Duck has been running a series about Donald as a spy for quite
a while now, but I don't have an issue handy to tell you who the
creators are...

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
My Blog: http://www.livejournal.com/~shadzane/