Current state of Disney comics in North America

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Fri Aug 26 16:40:15 CEST 2011

About the only thing I can say is that comics are too expensive
for what I get out of it now days. I have pretty much switched
to paperback novels for my reading entertainment.

I really miss the .99 penny pincher comics in cheap paper they
did several years ago. Naturally it did not last long. If 10-20 dollars
would just go farther in my local comic store I would show up
every month.

So I did not buy any Boom comics when they were out even though
reading Duck comics is something I really enjoy.

I know I did not answer any of your questions but I am still active
on this list and enjoy reading people's emails.

matt at g4.net