680 Disney, mostly Barks/Rosa for sale my website + More

Ken McDaniel decliningreturns at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:53:58 CEST 2011

Hi:  For some decades I have been collecting Carl Barks(mostly reprints) +
Don Rosa's work as it reached the public through the various publisher of
color comics & some tpb's.  I am retired and am now selling my entire comic
collection of 3500+ items piece-by-piece from my website
WWW.TOPNOTCHFICTION.COM.  Approximately 680 of those are Walt Disney
character items, the vast majority containing work by Barks, Rosa, and
Gottfredson.

I am a private collector of many types of fiction and comic art so my site
includes comics, fanzines, hardcovers, paperbacks, slick/pulp/digest
magazines, few newspaper strip clippings (W Wood's Cannon and Sally Forth +
best few if Hogarth's Tarzan),  etc..  Have many Warren b & w magazines
(Creepy/Eerie/Vampirella).

Best "good art" comic artists are available from my site including in-depth
listings of R Heath, A Nino, N Redondo, W Wood, A Williamson, R Corben, B
Wrightson, B Windsor-Smith, P Gulacy, C Infantino, J Kubert, J Severin, B
Powell, R Crandall, A Toth, R Nebres, and scores more.

I guarantee condition, pack carefully, charge modestly for over 1-item
shipments, ship internationally, and want satisfied customers.

I have been collecting for over 50 years; most of my 1950's comics, 1930's
detective pulps, Underground comics are sold.  Above group is mostly
1960-1980's + Disney titles up to demise of line before Boom took over.  If
you have any trouble with website (done for me by a novice) email me and I
can send you Excel/Word attachment of list(s).

Ken McDaniel   Alabama  USA