DCML Digest, Vol 100, Issue 5

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:48:24 CEST 2011

After google automatically translated the page to english I noticed this
posted on the website:

*+ + UPDATE 13th July 2011 + + Dear Don Rosa fans, unfortunately we are
forced, in some promotional material announcing the premium offer in order
to withdraw the entire Don Rosa collection for legal reasons. We regret this
very much and hope you will understand this decision.Your Disney comic
editor
*

I wonder if that has anything to do with the the box set in Norway?  They
were offering a special Junior Woodchuck memorabilia of some sort.