Ham Mock?

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Mon Apr 9 12:31:30 CEST 2012

strips earlier.

Gosh, I'm ashamed to say I had not realized this, even though that's one
strip I picked.
I should have been more careful; in my defense, all I can say is that I was
mostly focused
on what panels to use, and what words needed explaining-- and I haven't read
about
Mr. Delacorte in a long while.
Darn, this was an obvious one, too.

publication?

Nope, just a little homework for my students: comment on the panel(s) or
strips;
more specifically, they have to discuss the invention depicted and the use
of humor
(What is funny? Why? What kind of humor is it? How is it created?)
I have chosen enough panels and strips so that only two students within a
group
have the same one.

Thanks again, Ole!

Olivier