some questions about my webcomic

NIKOS PANAGIOTOPOYLOS npanag_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 22:33:32 CEST 2012

Hi to all,
In my previous mail I gave you the link of my webcomic.
 This  comic  is created as a hobby, in this summer, and it is my first try.
Maybe next summer I draw a second webcomic.
Now I want your opinions about it.

Would it be better to add frames in reverse time sequence?
I mean the newer frame should be above all other frames,
and the older frame should be in the bottom?

In some webcomics the new frames are added in first page and all the older frames
appear in another page which is called webcomic history.

But if I do this approach to my web comic I 'm afraid that the story will not be very
easy for readers to understand it. Should I change the order
of my frames ?
Thank you.
Also if you want any simple cartoon I can draw it and send
it to your email for free.

Nikos