Stockholm and Helsinki: second hand comic shops?

Olof Siverbo olof.siverbo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 12:07:13 CEST 2012

Paolo:

> For my holidays this year I'm trying to visit Scandinavian countries, and
> I'd like to have the opportunity to spend some time in visiting comic
shops
> in Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallin. Is there someone with some suggestions
> for me?

Here is a web page with links to comic shops in Stockholm:

http://seriewikin.serieframjandet.se/index.php/Seriebutiker#Stockholm

The information is in Swedish, but you will at least be able to understand
the addresses and contact information. Hopefully, Babel Fish or some other
web translation service can give you a comprehensible translation of the
rest. Have a nice trip!

Best wishes,

Olof Siverbo
Gothenburg, Sweden