Fantagraphics carl barks collection

Rui Lima rui.lima at iol.pt
Thu Mar 15 13:44:31 CET 2012

Having seen mentioned on this mailing list the new fantagraphics collection of Carl barks, I ordered it on amazon uk and having received it a couple of days ago, I'm so impressed and delighted that I pre-ordered the second volume already and also the Mickey volumes one and two box set.

The printing, bounding, color and dialogues are as perfect as I could wish and not only it gives some of the best long stories, like "lost in the Andes" but several short stories as well along with some one page gags.

The comments and story notes are also top notch.

I highly recommend this

Best regards,

Rui Lima

Sent from mobile device