Barks Oil Painting Book

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Thu Nov 1 15:28:16 CET 2012

On a related note I noticed ebay seller Preduction is creating some
sort of registry book for Bark's oil paintings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARL-BARKS-REGISTRY-AVAILBLE-IN-AUG-2012-AND-TAKING-UPDATES-/330738155192?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0187beb8

I guess if you can afford a Bark's painting for 25K and up spending 1000
dollars to put it into a registry book is not a huge stretch.

matt