Fantagraphics Carl Barks Library

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Thu Oct 4 16:32:50 CEST 2012

I will freely admit I am jealous of your purchase. I would gladly
"take" a copy.

I just cannot push myself to keep buying the same stories again
and again even if 4 panels were restored which I have already seen
in a previous comic.

I would rather save my money and buy a high end original comic to
keep for many many years. That or some piece of original artwork
from Barks (dream land right there).

Alas, such purchases at this time in my life are simply not going to
happen due to priorities. Based on the reviews though there appears
to be many people who have not read those stories in decades and
they are really enjoying them!

I require the next person in line though: Barks -> Rosa -> ????

Just some thoughts to keep the mailing list active.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

matt