Canadian edition

Ola Martinsson ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Tue Apr 23 13:44:42 CEST 2013

The other day I got hold of a copy of Four Color 282 in the Canadian edition. I never heard of these before. It is the same as the US edition except for three differences.
1)The cover paper is dull not glossy.
2)There is a printed rectangle in the lower left corner that says
CANADIAN EDITION
"MONTH"
C.D.I.
3)The inside pages of the cover are completely blank.

I can't find these in Inducks.

I made a search on ebay and found a number of issues of Disney Four Color and WDC between 1948 and 1951. But that was all there was with Disney content.
Does anyone know which issues that exist in a Canadian edition and if there were more Disney titles and if all of these had blank insides and different cover paper ?

Ola in sunny Stockholm +12