Disney Comics in U.S.

Barry Branvold undbkb at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 17:58:35 CEST 2015

> Arthur S. Bowman writes:
>
> I love Disney, but can I say, I am so disappointed in them right now.
> There are no Disney Comics in The U.S.  And Disney even owns Marvel now.  I
> don't understand.  Ridiculous.
>
> But there are Disney comics in the U.S.
Uncle Scrooge #1 came out April 22 and Donald and Mickey will be out after that.
As a long time Disney comic reader and Dealer, I must say I was disappointed with the Scrooge,
I guess I have been spoiled growing up with Barks and Then Rosa, but even the other stories in the golden and silver age were better than this most recent Scrooge.