EUROPEAN DISNEY TRIP

dennis books comicchar_shop at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 21:43:31 CET 2015

  Hello... I am writing to those I know who have some interest in Disney collectibles in the hope you respond with information to help me plan a European trip in APRIL/MAY 2016 with Ed Bergen (President of Carl Barks Fan Club) and Tom Barker (Film Editor, Producer and early TV Enthusiast).While visiting historical sites we would like: (1) to meet with individual collectors to view their Disney collection. (2) attend any vintage toy show, comic book convention or antiquarian book show. I will need time, place and date of shows  with the hope to make a purchase. My interests include Carl Barks, Disney artwork and collectibles made prior to 1950.BestDennis Bookscomicchar_shop at hotmail.com