Scan request

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:29:43 CET 2016

It surely is joke about rationing. Pre-war goodies were better (sugar was the first item to be rationed straight from the 1942). Donald is hiding one box in his drawer. But in the end it would be silly to print "pre war" on the box produced before the war, when they didn't know if the war was coming  :D (but of course it's just a silly sight gag).
Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist --
- Timo Ronkainen ----------------