Grandma Duck is the mother of Donald

Julian Hoving julian.hoving at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:23:15 CEST 2018

The boys did indeed start about it. I thought it was so and did not check
it out. You can indeed use a son for a younger person, but you can also use
Grandma for an older person and she does not have to be Donald's
grandmother. In 1947 Grandma Duck joined Barks once. So she could not have
been declared dead in 1948. Then you would not have been the mother of
Scrooge and therefore a McDuck. Then it would be strange that Scrooge had
such a close relationship with someone who is the mother of his sister's
husband, according to Rosa. By the way, how did you know that I am from the
Netherlands?