FROM RAPHAEL MALONEY

raphael malon m_raphael at starmedia.com
Fre Apr 18 20:50:26 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Raphael Maloney and my sister is Miss Sofie Maloney, we are the
children
of late Chief John Maloney from Sierra Leone. I am writing you in
absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash
of
eleven Million Dollars ($11,000.000.00) now in the custody of a private
Security trust firm in Europe the money is in trunk
box deposited and declared as family valuables by my late father as a
matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, although my
father made
them to under stand that the box belongs to his foreign partner.

Source of the money:

My late father Chief John Maloney , a native of Makeni District in the
Northerh province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone
Mining
co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my father, this money was
the
income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales.

Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of Major Paul
Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost

destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of the
civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My father had
already made arrangement for his family thats talking about my mother, my
little sister and myself to be evacuated to Cotonou Republic of Benin with the CERTIFICATE OFDEPOSIT he made with a security firm in Europe through the aid

of U.N
evacuation team.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of
Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone
mining
coop. Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed. My father including

other top Government functionaries were attaked and killed by the rebels in
November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian Government of
Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my father's death , and with the news of my uncle's
involvement in the air crash in January it dashed our hope of survival. The
untimely deaths caused my mother's heart failure and other related
complications of which she later died in the hospital after we must have
spent
a lot of money
on her early this year . Now my 18 years old sister and myself are alone in
this strange country suffering without any care or help. Without any
relation,
we are nowlike refugees and orphans.

Our only hope now is in you and the box deposited in the Security Firm To
this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this box from the security
Firm as our beneficiary

2. to transfer this money (USD$11M) in your name to your country

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our
behalf in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager

For your assistance, I have agreed with my younger sister that 15% of the
total amount will be for your effort and another 5 % to cover all the
expenses that may incur during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to

keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our where about.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name, address
and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me.

earnestly awaiting your response.

TO: raphmaloney at pescuitul.ro (MAY REPLY HERE)

Thanks.