Dave R. Smith i pension...

-= Steamboat Willie =- m8100 at abc.se
Sat Juli 3 09:47:08 CEST 2010

Läste ett inlägg av Dave R. Smith:

After 40 years with Disney I have announced my retirement to coincide with
my 70th birthday in October 2010.  Of course, Disney has been a major part
of my life for the past four decades, so it will be difficult tearing myself
away. I am very proud of the Walt Disney Archives, which I have lovingly
built up, at first by myself alone and then with the help of an ever-growing
and knowledgeable staff.  From a glimmer of an idea, the Archives has turned
into a department which continually proves itself invaluable to The Walt
Disney Company. I have been privileged to work with some of the most
wonderful people in the world—my fellow employees and cast members
throughout the entire Disney organization.  While it will be hard saying
good-bye, I am sure that I will continue to work with the Archives and D23
in my retirement.

// Steamboat Willie