Welcome again, Don! :-)

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Apr 15 16:43:46 CEST 1993

I told Don to stay tuned as I would tell the list about him joining it
immediately after adding him, but then I accidentally did things in
the wrong order, so I hadn't added Don yet when sending out that last
message.

So here's a new try:  Welcome!

(And thanks to James Williams who told me about Don Rosa having a
Compuserve account!)

One thing that came up recently was the Life of Scrooge series.  I
wrote

> "The Life of Scrooge" is a twelve(?)-part story which Rosa still (?)
> is working on for Egmont in Copenhagen.  The first five chapters are
> published in Scandinavia, but the first two were never published in
> Sweden so I haven't read them.  It's a story of Scrooge's life from
> birth (I think), with lots of allusions to Barks stories.  The chapter
> titles are "The Last of the Clan McDuck", "The Master of the
> Mississippi", "The Buckaroo of the Badlands", "The King of the Copper
> Hill" and "The New Laird of Castle McDuck".  They will certainly be
> published by Gladstone, but don't hold your breath while you're
> waiting...

Is all of that correct?  Are you finished with the whole story yet?
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"