A few questions...

Darin Reid AREID at MARY.FORDHAM.EDU
Mon Apr 26 10:45:59 CEST 1993

  Here goes:

  1) How many adventure type stories did Barks produce, that didn't
  include Scrooge?  That is, stories with just Donald and the boys (ie
  DD and the Golden Helmet, Lost in the Andes).

  2) How many albums did Disney produce?  I picked up all of the
  Gladstone albums, but stopped when Disney took over. (Including the
  CBL if possible)

  3)Why is Gladstone going bi-monthly with their books?  Is it because
  they plan to print on higher quality paper than before, and haven't
  the financial resources to publish monthly?

  4)Don:  Why don't *you* do some MM adventure stories?  I think MM
  (either with or without Goofy) would make a great adventure character,
  it's just that noone worthy has taken the task to heart.

  5)Don, everyone else: I dug up issues #1 and #2 of "Don Rosa's Comics
  and Stories" (reprinting the "Pertwillaby Papers"), were there any
  more issues produced?

  - thats all for now :)