+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #63.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Sun Aug 1 02:24:03 CEST 1993

	Per was wondering about the next Barks-painting-project. I guess
it's not widely known that now Barks is working exclusively for STEVE
GEPPI who is paying him about 4 times what Hamilton was paying for
paintings, and which will then be GEPPI's property, and not auctioned
off through Sotheby's or somesuch. However, I think that Hamilton will
still be printing them as those "lithographs" (which I call $4 posters
that sell for $400) because unless the paintings are supposedly being
done in such a fashion that Disney is getting some sort of commission
off their existance, Barks could not be painting them for Geppi
privately. At least not doing it with a living soul KNOWING about it
other than Barks and Geppi... and that wouldn't suit either of their
styles.