+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #71.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Aug 10 14:05:14 CEST 1993

Harry: You've probably already explained this to me... but since you're
having difficulty finding those recent back issues, I get confused anew;
if you work with Oberon on occasion, why can't you obtain any and all
back issues from their office??? For that matter, why can't *I*?!
	What did I do before Ducks? My B.A. is in civil engineering and
I owned a construction company which was passed on to me from my father
and grandfather who established it when he came to America in 1905. His
name was Joakim, as is $crooge's in Denmark (though he used the Italian
spelling of "Jioachino").