+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #185.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Thu Dec 16 07:19:09 CET 1993

	No one has a copy of the new CARL BARKS & CO. #20 that I asked
about a few digests ago???

	Well, it has what appear to be nice interviews with Daan Jippes
and Marco Rota and Giorgio Cavazzano. All in Danish (i.e. gibberish!).
This is very frustrating for people like me who live in a country where
there is very little to NO attention paid to people who do Disney
comics, so I wish I could read all this!!!

	I'm most curious about certain passages in Jippes interview
where he's talking about Barks or Gladstone comics... and I'm curious
about his current relationship to both. Maybe I'll try to type out some
of the passages of gibberish and someone here will translate??? Let me
try a paragraph and see how difficult it is for me to type or someone to
read back. I know I'll be entering into the middle of a train of thought
here,  more than likely...

	"Geoff Blum ringede til mig forleden. Han spurgte om en vis
Gronspaette-side jeg havde lavet stadig var til salg. Mit svar var
naturligvis ja. Hvad Barks angar, sa lader det til, at han er ved at ga
tilbage til sit staffeli. Denne gang arbejder ham direkte for Disney &
Co.
	Han har omsider brudt forbindelsen med Bruce Hamilton. Han har
altid vaeret skeptisk over for dette Prescott-foretagende. Det var altid
Gare der udgjorde en buffer mellem dem, men Barks blev jo enkemand her i
foraret. Den gamle stoder selv har forresten skrevet et 10-siders
manuskript til en Van Horn-serie pa det seneste, fortalte Geoff mig. Det
aergede Don Rosa gevaldigt, savidt jeg forstod. Hvordan kunne den
officielle Barks-arving pa denne made sadan bare blive forbigaet?!"

	Try that much and maybe I'll type another paragraph (something
about Jippes current contact with Barks).