Thanks! (Goofy info)

Wilmer Rivers rivers at seismo.CSS.GOV
Mon Dec 27 18:17:33 CET 1993

Harry Fluks identifies the comic I was asking about as Four Color #702.
Thanks for the info!  I figured it was probably Strobl's art, and I
appreciate the confirmation.  The concept for the story was an interest-
ing one, and I wonder who it was that decided it would be O.K. to show
Goofy to be a Disney actor whose real name was Dippy Dawg.  Do you
suppose Gladstone could nowadays get away with a story in which Mickey
is identified as an actor whose real name is Mortimer?

Wilmer Rivers

P.S.: Harry, I hope your own "vault" of comics remained dry during the
recent floods across the Netherlands that we've been seeing on tv!