Private Duck (third time is the charm!)

Gilbert Milburn gilbert at unix.campbellsvil.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:51:08 CEST 1993

(*AAAAARRRGGHHHHUAAA!!!*)

Oh Hi,

     This is cute... I came in today to check my messages and
received a friendly little note from the Mail Delivery Subsystem.

> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
> Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown

     All this trouble over a *few* simple questions (is that too
much to ask?).  If this comes back to me again I'll just have to
kill somebody (that's all)!!!  Oh yeah, have a nice day =)

Gil