Land Beneath the Ground

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Jun 24 22:59:22 CEST 1993

Giovanni S Capriglione:
> I have benn trying to find a particualar comic book for a while (...)

The comic you're after is Land Beneath the Ground, written and drawn
by Carl Barks.  It was originally published in Uncle Scrooge #13 in
1956. It has been reprinted in Uncle Scrooge #109 (1973), maybe that's
where you've seen it before?

The easiest way find it now is probably in Gladstone Comic Album #6.

By the way, the people down there are terries and fermies.

> (...) please post this answer to the newsgroup...

But...  You're not a member of this group!  I have sent this to you
*and* to the list.  Do you wish to become a member?
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
	"People that roll around like balled-up armadillos
		and talk like movie cowboys!"