Thank you

jellybea@kauri.vuw.ac.nz jellybea at kauri.vuw.ac.nz
Wed Mar 24 23:05:42 CET 1993

all so much for sharing all of your information about D Ducks family tree.
It was most appreciated!!!  So I hope you won't mind if I cause a stir by
asking even more questions. That's what this club is for isn't it?
How did Darkwing Duck come about?
Where did Unca Scrooge get his number 1 dime from?
Where did Darkwing Duck get his powers from?
I must confess that I've never read a Darkwing Duck comic, I've only seen
him on TV.
Why does that witch duck (I can't remember her name) want Scrooges dime?
When did Mickey get married and to whom?
Is Gyro related to the duck family at all?
Has anyone (except me) heard of Bubba the caveduck and his pet dinosaur
Tootsie who eats ice blocks?
And now to change the subject dramatically. Does anyone want to be my penpal
and write in the old fashioned way with ink and paper?? Reply if you want
and I'll give you my address.