Back to Lostralia

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at ide.ide.hk-r.se
Sat May 15 21:31:15 CEST 1993

Mark McConnell wrote:
> does anyone remember an adventure with Mickey in Lostralia?  I read
> this story in the early '70s and don't even know what it was called.

No, I haven't read it, but I _have_ read two follow-ups of it. Both of
these picture Mickey going back and again taking the role of the King.
It was a long time since I read any of them, but I may be able to find
them again. At least one of them had a very good story and both had
good art. One of them was even my favourite MM for a while, when I
regarded anything (almost) with MM as trash. The interesting thing is
that, unless my memory fails, both these where Italian. Unfortunately,
I won't be able to find any of them until the summer vacation, and then
I will not be back to tell you about it until the end of the summer. I
guess it doesn't matter anyways...

  /Fredrik Ekman

       \     |   In Donaldismo Veritas   |     /