Don's stuff

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu May 27 17:12:21 CEST 1993

George Kesidis wrote:

> While collecting Bone is simple, collecting Don's stories is
> another matter. I'm constantly groping through the credits
> section of the recent Disney's looking for a story by Don.

Don't you recognize his drawing style? I can tell a Rosa story from
other stories by one quick look...

> So, my question is: is there a list of Don's work that has
> recently appeared or about to appear in English
> and a list of Don's (completed) work that has yet to appear in
> English?

The Complete Don Rosa Disney comics list is available by anonymous ftp
from ftp.lysator.liu.se (file:/pub/comics/disney/don-rosa.)
[If you have troubles using ftp, I (or Per) can mail a copy to you.]
It's basically the same list I sent you long ago 8-), but this list
is constantly updated. All we (list members) know about Rosa's
stories and where they are reprinted in the USA, Denmark, Norway,
Sweden, and Holland, is on this list.

> With regard to the latter, I get the impression (after
> lurking here for a couple of months) that there is a possibility
> that some of Don's recent work will not appear in English anytime
> soon.

We discussed the Peeweegah story here, but what about other stories?
Don, do you know if there's a ban on some of your stories, so that they
will never be printed or reprinted in the USA?

--Harry.