Christmas Parade #8 (1957)

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Mon Nov 8 00:06:53 CET 1993

Recently, my local comic book store bought a nice selection of older Dell
Disney comic books.  Since I had some money to spare this week, I bought a
copy of Disney's Christmas Parade #8 (the cover shows the rear of Santa's
sleigh, with Santa Clause, Goofy, Mickey, Donald, and some other's all
waving to the "camera".  The back page shows Santa filling stockings.

Has this issue been indexed?

This issue, without any ads whatsoever, cost a paltry twenty-five cents
American, and was eighty pages or so.  Nowadays, it would probably cost $3.50.
It was all comics stories, with some puzzle pages, but no text pieces.

Characters include:	Our Favorite Ducks vs. The Beagle Boys
			Clarabelle and Minnie
			Chip and Dale (sorry, Don)
			Mickey and Goofy
			Jiminy Cricket, Thumper, and the Seven Dwarves (!!)
			Big and L'il Bad Wolf and the Three Pigs

I was trying to figure out the difference between Chip and Dale.  The only
difference I could see was that one has a red nose.  Do chipmunks have red
noses, or is it something else?

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA