DDA 23-cover

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at j-sek.lu.se
Fri Oct 1 13:07:27 CET 1993

I dunno - Gladstone claims (in the last item, I think it was, of the letters
column) in DDA 23 that the logo on top of the viking chief's "ugly kisser" was
fully intentional on Don's part - obviously I don't know how true that is, but
that's what the man said!

But why must vikings always be stereotypically portrayed in horned helmets and
hairy breeches - that ain't exactly what they looked like, actually! Oh, I know
- by using the stereotype they're easily and immediately identified as
"vikings"; but I'm bothered just the teensiest weensiest any way!

Quack! (He said knowingly)

Mattias Hallin