Posters...

Henri Rantanen trhera at uta.fi
Sat Oct 2 02:07:56 CET 1993

Not so long ago, I asked about posters of Don Rosa art...

Yeps, I did see the answer from Don Rosa himself. But I do not want
(oh well, I'd LOVE to, but I am not rich...) to buy the original art,
just to know if there are any posters available for the public. I haven't
see them anywhere here in Finland, and the catalogs I have from the States
do not have them either... Do those exist? I mean that they surely would
have a market HERE...

Don Rosa is NOT so famous in the USA? That sure comes as a surprise for me!
Here in Finland he is becoming more popular, and I sure hope he gets the
deserved 'push' there too. Not so much is known about him here, but his art
shows more often in the magazine. Have you given an interview to the folks
of the Finnish maggy yet? If not, perhaps one would do no harm...

-Henri