Aku Ankka...

Henri Rantanen trhera at uta.fi
Mon Oct 4 21:34:12 CET 1993

Yeps, I read that someone would like to get an address from which he can
order the Finnish Donald Duck magazine, well here it is:

Sanomaprint
Aku Ankka
PL 29
01771 Vantaa
Finland
Europe

There. Is anyone interested in a character-list of the Finnish Disney
characters? I could draw one up...

Don Rosa posters:
*sigh* I was afraid so. Still, hmm... if one could go into photo-copiers...
magnify a smaller picture... HMM! :) Can anyone give me a hint where to
get HIGH-quality comics with Rosa's art? Is that Life-of-$crooge in the
market yet? (I know, I know, I SHOULD leaf through all the old articles to
see this, but...) How about some kind of a poster-book? A4-sized one-page
masterpieces, same kind of stuff Marvel shows up with now and then?
Well, I gotta go now and print myself a copy of that Don Rosa -index, and
rush to the local comic store tomorrow and shuffle through the comics to
find some... Later folks!

--
'I got ran over by truth one day, I did not see the red light
 Since the accident I've walked this way, I only did what felt right'
E-mail : trhera at uta.fi
tel    : +358-(9)31-2224950