+Postage Due+Disney-comics digest #116.

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Mon Oct 4 21:36:47 CET 1993

>From: Don Rosa <72260.2635 at compuserve.com>
>... So, posters of comic book Duck art or ideas would seem to
>me to be an impossibility. The only chance MIGHT be for Gladstone to
>produce a tiny, folded-up poster as an insert in a comic -- I think the
>license would allow them to produce such an item if it were not sold
>separately or was not as big as a full-size "poster" (whatever that size
>is). We'll see if they can do that.

A while back, Disney Comics did something akin to what you described,
and published a map of Duckburg as a series of centerfolds that were
designed to be pasted together to form one big poster.  So I would
guess that if Gladstone *really* wanted to publish that Family Tree,
they could work something out.  Perhaps it'll be published in the
Hardcover "Life of Scrooge" book...

And to answer Don's question, I think that the talk was of sending
an edited *printout* of the digests through the postal service to
Gladstone.