Rosa

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Oct 7 18:49:12 CET 1993

> COMMENTS TO #119:
>
> 	First off, I had another large message "returned" to me as
> "undeliverable". These always seem to actually have been delivered and
> posted, but I didn't notice for sure if this'n made it. Before I erase
> it, did my message come through where, among MANY other things, I was
> saying Hi to Mattias?

Yes. Maybe someone else already told you: if you get a message "returned",
it mostly means that it could not be delivered to ONE of the members of
the list. So (almost) nothing to worry about.

> 	HARRY FLUKS: the comics arrived! Yes, thank you veddy much!!!
> (...) Watch out for future issues for me, right?

I will! (And I'm still looking for Dutch "Wendigo" comics for those poor
Americans that asked for them...)

> 	Gosh, it looks like the DONALD DUCK EXTRA has virtually turned
> into a Don Rosa publication! Nearly every issue of the past year and a
> half has used one of my stories with a new cover for it.

The DD Extra always has a new cover based on the lead story of the comic.
They even did that with the worst Danish and Italian stories they have been
reprinting...

> 	Anyway, Harry -- I can see now whether there are any issues that
> I still need. Can you sometime check your stacks and see if I have work
> in the issues that I don't have copies of???

No need to check my stacks: we have an index for this 8-)

> The issues I don't have are
> the weekly -- 1991: #3-5,7,8,10,12,13.  1992: #1,2,5-8,11,12.  And
> 1993: #8-10. Any Rosa junk in those issues? (I guess not, or you would
> have sent them, eh?)

Right. You mentioned all the (_monthly_) issues that DON'T have a Rosa
story.

> 	So... how much do I owe you for all this????

You once offered your Captain Kentucky comics (you still have a garage full
of them?): I would like to have TWO copies of every comic (one for my poor
Dutch friend who hasn't got e-mail and has to read all our discussions
on the printouts I send him)

And if it's OK with you, I would like to have xerox copies of:
- the English script of "War of the Wendigo"
- the cover with signatures that was NOT published on the WDC in Color #8 album.

(As I said to someone else today: I prefer comics to money!)

--Harry.