Reply to Ole's mail

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Thu Oct 7 19:58:52 CET 1993

Ole:
> No-no, Per, the Donald Duck Sonderheft I was referring to is not a
> D.O.N.A.L.D.  publication. It used to be called Die Tollsten
> Geschichten von DD (Sonderheft.)  It's a damn good magazine, packed
> with Barks reprints... and a cover that's so close to Barks 1954
> vintage, that it has to be one of Jippes'.

Oops, evidently I didn't read that carefully.  I thought you said "Der
Donaldist Sonderheft", which I thought was a more probable publication
for such things than a comic book.  Back when I knew anything about
Germany the magazine you talked about was still called TGDD.

Anyway, what *is* the current address of D.O.N.A.L.D.?

me> So this is Martin Olsen's "Det Store Index", right?  Are there any
me> problems with spreading it?
[This is a total index of the Danish ducks, serialized in the Danish
fanzine Carl Barks & Co. by the way, for those who don't know.]

> The problem with spreading this is a trifle matter of typing it all
> in.

Aha, I thought you had it typed in already.  What I meant was if there
was any legal problems with spreading it.  If Martin Olsen doesn't
mind it would probably be a lot easier to get it from him instead of
typing it all in once again.  I asked CB&Co. editor Paw Mathiasen if
Det Store Index is available in electronic form when ordered some back
issues from him, and he said no, but I haven't asked Martin Olsen
himself.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"